The BH Futures Foundation was founded in December 2015 with a vision to develop talented young people from the STEM area into future leaders and break down ethnic barriers in Bosnia and Herzegovina through access to education and technology.
Through the cooperation with MarketMakers we are launching the project “Making Markets work for the new generation in Bosnia and Herzegovina” with the aim of scaling up our already developed mentoring program.
If you are motivated, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic, enjoy personal growth and development, and able to work in complex environments, we want to encourage you to apply for a Mentoring Program Project Manager position in accordance with the following terms and description:
- Previous experience in project management and mentoring programs;
- Knowledge of the NGO and/or IT/STEM sector of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and BHS languages;
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong meeting and group facilitation skills;
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills;
- The ability to work with diverse teams in a professional and results-oriented manner;
- Ability to develop action plans and drive initiatives;
- Ability to develop creative and innovative initiatives;
- High integrity, emotional intelligence, and the ability to uphold organizational values;
- Advanced computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office;
- You are tenacious and won’t take no for an answer;
- You’re solution oriented and have a flexible work approach;
- You are generous, purposeful, innovative, fearless and authentic.
* We strongly encourage all interested candidates to apply for the position even though they do not meet all of the stated requirements of the call as they are not eliminatory.
- Work with the Student and Young Professional Leadership Committee of the BH Futures Foundation to manage the ongoing development, maintenance, and evaluation of the mentoring program with support from Board of Directors and consultants;
- Develop new, innovative approaches for the mentoring program to meet the peer support needs of students in various stages of their career journey;
- Identify opportunities for new and ongoing training and development of mentors based on evidence-based competency models;
- Manage the day-to-day tasks of the group mentoring program and one-on-one mentoring program, managing all necessary communications, coordinating schedules for mentees and mentors, and working with the BH Futures Foundation administration team to complete logistical tasks;
- Support the connection of newly appointed mentees with mentors to help them achieve success in their new roles;
- Monitor and respond to mentee and mentor needs as reported through qualitative and quantitative feedback channels and provide additional support to mentees and mentors as necessary;
- Maintain an active population of mentors by working with the BH Futures Foundation leadership to identify and recruit mentors;
- Collect feedback to evaluate program impact to ensure the program is achieving successful outcomes that are in alignment with organizational objectives;
- Seek out best practices to provide continual program development, enhancement, and evaluation;
- Deliver program information and updates to key stakeholders, including BH Futures Foundation leadership, regarding both group and one-on-one and group elements of the mentoring program to ensure continued support of the program;
- Event management tasks.
- Flexible work hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Work with the best IT/STEM companies and professionals from Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career;
- Possibility of traveling;
- Work from home;
- Possibility to attend University at the same time.
If you are interested in applying, send us your CV and motivation letter on [email protected] no longer than October 20th.
Note: This call for applications is part-time. The place of work is from home. All candidate information will be used solely for selection purposes and as such will never be passed on to third parties without the prior approval of the candidate.