Tražimo projektnu suradnicu ili suradnika za komunikacije u Bosni i Hercegovini. Riječ je o poziciji na puno radno vrijeme, a prijaviti se možete do 5.1.2021.
Reports to: Fresh Water Program Manager
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina, preferably Sarajevo or Mostar
Starting/Ending: January 2021 – December 2021
Engagement: Full-time position
NGO Dinarica is hiring one person for the position of Junior Project Officer for Communication for projects: “Protected areas for nature and people II” and “Keeping Balkan Rivers Free-Flowing”
About the projects:
“Protected areas for nature and people II” is a project lead with a vision to preserve biodiversity in the Western Balkan and to secure well-being for all current and future generations. The goal of the project is “effective and financially viable PAs supported through community and CSOs inclusive engagement. Six non-EU countries in the Western Balkan region: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia are working on this issue hand by hand.
“Keeping Balkan Rivers Free-Flowing” project aims to stop subsidies for small hydropower plants in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia to prevent the destruction of our rivers. Through policy and advocacy work, as well as awareness-raising and public campaigning we aim to influence local and national decision-makers and European policies regarding subsidies for renewable energy production, especially concerning small hydropower plants.
- Implements project activities according to project workplans
- Supports monitoring and reporting at the project level
- Supports implementation of programs’ communications strategy
- Support the implementation of communication activities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, part of the PA4NP II project,
- Support the implementation of communication activities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, part of the Keeping Balkan Rivers Free-Flowing project,
- Preparation of press releases, preparation of social media content, implementation of campaigns,
- Supports WWF Adria Director of Communications and Fundraising in implementing WWF Adria overall communications and fundraising strategy.
- Minimum: A University degree in the broad area of communication science, social sciences or related fields, preferably one year of experience
- Excellent oral and written Serbian/Croat/Bosnian/Montenegrin and good English communication skills are required
- Basic knowledge of the geography, societies, economies, politics and pertinent issues of conservation and development within the project’s scope
- Good teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, including self-motivation and an ability to initiate actions and to follow through to satisfactory completion
- A good level of computer literacy, especially word-processing and PowerPoint
- An ability to meet deadlines
- Recommended: knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign software, and basic design skills and understanding of social media.
Availability to travel (always respecting national and international Covid-19 travel limitations)Information and procedure
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we invite you to express your interest by January 5th, 2021 by sending an e-mail with the Motivation letter, CV in English, and list two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted, and for selected candidates interviews will be held virtually.