World Vision is an international Christian relief and development agency working in more than 100 countries around the world for well being of people especially children.World Vision International in BiH together with partners currently is responding to the refugee situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina by providing a different range of activities for refugees in Transit Refugee Center Usivak and other Refugee Centers across BiH. In order to respond efficiently and effectively, we are looking to find a committed and qualified candidate to be engaged as
1 positions, Location: Hadzici, Ušivak.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:Psychologist will be responsible for overall support to implementation of all Child Protection activities within Child Friendly Space (CFS) in TRC Ušivak. Among other duties this position will be responsible for:
- Daily implementation of project activities within the CFS
- Implementing psychosocial activities with children and parents
- Planning of psychosocial activities in CFS
- Documenting the process of CFS activities
- Lead Group Activities for Children
- Provides support to refugees (children and parents)
- Provides technical and logistical support to CFS (to keep track of the number and condition of person’s accommodated. to monitor the status of stocks of food, clothing, shoes, hygiene products and medicines.)
- Establishes collaborative relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Works collaboratively with other project staff and participate in weekly staff meetings
- Prepares project report inputs
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- BA in Psychology. Master in Psychology and education in counseling would be considered as an asset
- At least 1 years of professional experience working with children in counseling/psychology area required
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Experience working in humanitarian sector is an asset – specifically in mental health programs
- Prior experience working cross culturally or with migrants preferred
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratelly with colleagues and partners
- Shows genuine care and empathy for others, expressed in appropriate ways for the context
- Attuned to Child Protection issues especially in emergencies preferred
- Willingness to travel daily and willingness to help out with all activities in CFS including cleaning
- Willingness to work in difficult environment
- Fluent English written and spoken preferred
- In line with WV core values https://www.wvi.org/about-us/our-vision-and-values
Staff members will be engaged on service agreement and for a fixed period of time.
All candidates interested for the above engagement, should send their short CVs and motivation letter to [email protected]
Deadline for application for all above position is January 18, 2021, Monday.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews
For more information about positions, please contact World Vision International BiH, office in Sarajevo, HR Department on +387 33 660 426.
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 11.01.2021.
Trajanje oglasa: 7 dana (ističe 18.01.2021. )