Start your academic journey in Australia. Monash University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Woodside Monash Energy Partnership International Excellence Top-Up Scholarships.
The educational program is open to support both domestic and international students undertaking research doctorate degree as part of the Woodside Monash Energy Partnership in the following themes.
Established in 1958, Monash University is a well-recognized university in Australia has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students. It has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance, in the QS World University Rankings.
Why study at Monash University? At this university, candidates can earn benefits from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. Here students will learn under the guidance of award-winning teachers devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future.
Domestic students: 31 May and 31 October
International students: 31 March and 31 August
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Research (PhD or the Research Masters)
- Award: $7,500 p.a.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research Themes: New Energy Technologies, Carbon Capture, Conversion and Utilisation, and Energy Leadership
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students must be enrolled in a research programme at Monash University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in a Graduate Research degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship program will provide six awards amount of $7,500 p.a. to domestic and international students.