21-25 October 2024 | Yspertal, Austria
Partnership building activity for organizations looking for partners for volunteering teams and ideas on how to incorporate inclusive aspects in their projects.
This activity represents the possibility to explore the topic of volunteering teams in a broader, international environment which will provide participants with networking opportunities and offer space for creating stable, long-term partnerships.
AIM and OBJECTIVES
In this partnership building activity participants will have the possibility to:
- deepen the knowledge of European Solidarity Corps, volunteering teams and the inclusive potential the format offers
- get to know the good practices of successfully implemented volunteering team activities and get inspired by them
- network with organisations from all over Europe
- establish partnerships for high-quality volunteer team activities, especially those engaging young people with fewer opportunities
This training is for you if you are:
- representing volunteering organisation looking for new partnerships
- involved in the implementation of volunteering teams and wishing to develop new ideas with inclusive elements
- representing an organisation active in individual volunteering activities wishing to explore team volunteering format for your organisational aims
- a social worker or youth worker looking for opportunities for your young people with fewer opportunities in volunteering team activities
PARTNERSHIP BUILDING AND TRAINING FORMAT
The partnership building activity is based on non-formal learning methodologies and experiential learning, therefore it will ask for a high level of participants’ involvement.
The activity consists of three parts – preparation task, online meeting and residential meeting.
Participants will get the preparation task to read before the residential meeting.
The online meeting serves as preparation for the training and will focus on getting to know each other and the programme, on reflection on the expectations and needs stated in the application form. Online part will take place on 14th of October on Zoom platform from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m (date and time to be confirmed).
The 21 October and the 25 October will be full travel days
Please note: This activity focuses on ESC volunteering teams specifically, not on individual volunteering or other formats.
Your kind of training?
This Partnership-building Activity is
for 25 participants
from Eastern Partnership countries , Erasmus+ Youth Programme countries , Southern Mediterranean countries , Western Balkan countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Volunteering mentors, Youth coaches
This activity and venue place are accessible to people with disabilities.
Austrian National Agency (OeAD) (National Agency)
- European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre (SALTO Resource Centre)
- Salto Inclusion and Diversity (SALTO Resource Centre)
Contact for questions:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +43 1 53408-704
Before applying please contact the NA of your residence country to check if it is involved in this concrete project and committed to cover travel costs. NB! Learn about possible participation fee and other relevant rules.
This project is financed by the participating National Agencies (NAs) of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre (SALTO) to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency will organise the accommodation (single rooms) and covers the costs for accommodation and food
Please contact your NA or SALTO in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA or SALTO again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.