UWC Mostar seeks dedicated and inspired educators who are committed to the intellectual, social, and ethical development of students, and who recognize that learning takes also place beyond the classroom.
UWC Mostar values candidates who are drawn to the particular educational experience of the United World Colleges, and
to UWC Mostar’s unique mission within the movement.
UWC Mostar is an equal opportunity employer.
Endowment and Alumni Officer
- Candidate must possess a degree in Social Sciences;
- Candidate needs to be a UWC alum, familiar with the dynamics of the UWC movement, work of the IO, National Committees, UWC colleges and schools;
- Candidate needs to possess very good communication skills and IT skills;
- Candidates with experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and fundraising will have an advantage;
Key areas of responsibility:
- Endowment related duties: working closely with the Endowment Director on all matters relevant to the Endowment; acting as the main contact person for the Endowment at the College;
- Alumni relations: alumni engagement and campaigns; strengthening alumni giving campaign (e.g. EUR1 Campaign); communication with the Alumni Board (as a non-voting member of the Alumni Board) and support their activities;
- Communication and student engagement: setting up the CRM database to facilitate communication and donor/donation administration; coordinating staff training;
- Scholarships, donor relations and fundraising: reporting on scholars of the UWC IO scholarship programs; maintaining communication with past and current donors; engaging parents of students and alumni through awareness campaigns on fundraising needs;
A letter of interest specific to the position, resume, and a list of two references should be emailed to [email protected].