Position: Community Management Intern
Place of employment: Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Application due date: November 14, 2019
Degordian is an independent digital production & marketing agency. The work here revolves around seeking new challenges. Take a look at how we turned it from passion to profession!
The main focus of our Social Media Marketing Department is to create social media strategies that build happy communities, engage fans with awesome posts and help brands have an ongoing conversation with their users. If you’re fluent in emoji, read on, because they’re looking for new members to join their team!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students who love all things social and want to learn the ins and outs of managing social media accounts for local and global brands. We are on a quest to find responsible and organised people who, alongside their academic commitments, have the time and will to work, and to constantly explore new things in a dynamic environment. We want curious, proactive and sociable people who function well both as single players and parts of a team! 🙂
- Currently pursuing BA or MA
- Student employment contract
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week (including weekends)
- High level of interest in social media marketing
- High level of interest in creative writing and a knack for presenting ideas in a written manner
- Excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar of the official languages of Bosnia & Herzegovina (C2)
- Good knowledge of spelling and grammar of English language (B2)
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good research skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Basic copywriting skills
- Basic crisis communication management skills
Extra points are awarded if you have experience working on various social media channels.
What you will be doing:
- Community management – working on several social network profiles and pages
- Building and maintaining relationships with brands’ fans
- Creating monthly social media plans for various brands
- Taking part in brainstormings and creative processes
- Taking part in various research projects
- Social media analysis and reporting
- Cooperating with various teams
What we offer:
- A chance for personal and professional development in the field of social media and digital marketing
- An opportunity to work with a passionate, positive and ambitious team in an amazing work environment
- A team that cherishes togetherness, expertise and achievement
- A chance to learn more through internal and external educations
- Team buildings with a great and playful crew
- A chance for some extra income
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
Your application should include:
- Your motivation expressed in a form of your choice – whatever helps you show your ambitions. It could be a one-minute video, a really nice motivational letter or any other form of expression you feel comfortable with. Let us know why you want to become a part of our team!
Applications should be submitted here in the official languages of Bosnia & Herzegovina and/or English (optional).
Good luck! 🙂