2-7 September 2020 | Spain
The vision of the training course is to have an event for trainers, educators (youth workers) that wants to better understand solidarity and how to approach it in different learning settings.
The event is design for 4 full working days (3 – 6 of September 2020) with the following learning objectives:
- To explore the concept of solidarity in youth work
- To analyse the implementation of the solidarity concept in different learning environment
- To offer a practical space to test tools and methodologies that address solidarity
- To create a network of trainers on solidarity
- To enhance the European Solidartiy Corps program as a tool to work on solidarity
The methodology of the training course is based on the principles of non-formal learning. It includes: role playing, debates, group work, study case and others. A draft version of the agenda is attached to the call.
This training is design for trainers and youth workers. The events wants to reach out to people that are facilitators of learning processes and which wants to address solidarity in their work.
For more informations, please visit here.