TravelGrants has launched a “Travel4Youth: Travel Grant Opportunity 2019” for young changemakers around the world. The aim of Travel4Youth is to promote travel as an educational and skill developing tool for teenagers and young adults. We encourage young activists, changemakers, charities, students, social media influencers, artists, and all others to apply.
In your travel grant application please let us know your travel project in mind and how your travel will change you. The travel project must represent an opportunity to gain intercultural knowledge and learn about an environment different than yours. The justification part of your application should highlight, why should you be supported with this travel grant and why do you need and deserve it.
The in-house jury will select one winner for the $500 travel grant. The Winner will be announced on 31 January 2020 on our Facebook Page.
Rules for participation:
- Participation is open to any individual in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law
- Be between 18 and 35 years old on the departure date
- The motivation letter must be submitted using the online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
- Motivation letter for a travel grant must be in an easily accessible format, e.g. MS Word, PDF.
- Written submissions must be in English
- The application must be submitted before the deadline
For full rules and guidelines please click here.
The deadline for the submission is 31 December 2019 (23:59 GMT).