The training course “Youth worker circus” is organized by Association CIK/Circus La Bulle (SLO) in Brežice Slovenia, from the
15.01 to the 23.01.2022. It include 27 participants and 3 team members
from 12 countries (Slovenia, Bosina and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Bulgaria, The republic of North Macedonia,
Montenegro, Greece, Turkey, Romania, Serbia and Albania).
During the 9-day training course, we will discover how to use circus pedagogy as a method of youth work. We use
circus activities as a form of pedagogy in teaching and in non-formal education. Our main idea is that circus activity
is appealing and fun for everybody, making it ideal as a tool for educational work with youngsters.
Number of participants per country:
2 participants per country (except Albania: 3), keeping gender balance of one male and one female.
We are looking for youth workers/youth leaders who are over the age of
18 with a good level of English, who will be willing and committed to
participate actively in ALL sessions (about 8 hours a day):
– All participants HAVE TO BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD and HAVE RESIDENCY
IN THE SENDING COUNTRY otherwise they cannot participate in the
– There should be a gender balance; half of the participants should be
male and half should be female.
– All participants should speak and understand English.
– Participants do not need any previous knowledge of circus skills as the
course is adapted to total beginners.
– Participants should be interested in making follow up international
– Participants with fewer opportunities, meaning youngsters with
geographical obstacles (from remote rural areas, islands, less serviced
areas…), economical obstacles and social obstacles should be included.
To register in for training course, please sent us participants forms
filled in latest till 15.12.2021