About the company
TONI (tonidigital.ch) is a fast growing insurtech company, that offers a fully digital insurance offering as a white-label solution (white-label: large well-known brands can sell insurances via our platform under their brand to their existing customer base). Based on our high degree of automation we are able to offer lower prices to customers and offer them a better customer experience. Our entire business model is centred around our state-of-the-art tech platform (containerized, micro-service based, cloud based) featuring a high degree of configurability and modularity as well as ability to use the same processes for all products / distribution partners.
In order to further improve our tech platform, and based on new partners, we are looking to build up an additional development and QA team in Sarajevo. TONI Digital is based in Switzerland and we have founded our own subsidiary in Bosnia TONI Digital d.o.o., via which you would be employed.
About the role
We are looking for a very senior .NET Core software developer / software architect with the possibility of a team-lead role of the new Sarajevo team. You would be responsible for independently developing core parts of our insurance tech platform and will also be required to take architectural decisions. Furthermore, you would be involved in code review of the new Sarajevo development team. You will work closely together with the technical business analyst / product owner team of TONI Switzerland as well as with the existing development teams. You are expected to deliver well-designed and efficient code / architectural solutions and be familiar with best software development practices.
You are given the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, in the fintech / insurtech area for a fast-growing company that has managed to build up a partner network amongst which are some high reputation brands. You will have a direct impact on our business and on the service we offer to our partners. Furthermore, you will be exposed to a state-of-the-art technology stack without any legacy debt, and will be able to expand your knowledge as well as apply some of the latest technology and development practices.
You should apply if you:
- You have proven track record of building large-scale business software & have >5years experience as senior software developer / solution architect and are well familiar with .NET Core framework
- Are eager to continuously improve your software development knowledge & become familiar with latest technology frameworks / best practices
- Enjoy tackling complex problems and conceive “simple” approaches to solve them
- Are a highly motivated person that is willing to put in the extra mile to get the best result
The following experience is valued:
- Have led software developers before
- Experience with: dockers / Kubernetes, Angular 7/8 as well as Azure Cloud
- Ability to manage complexity & being comfortable in a fast moving, fluid environment.
What we offer you
- Work together with a passionate inter-cultural team of highly skilled product owners / developers
- Competitive salary & Ability to take leadership
- Remote work during pandemic
- Exposure to latest technology frameworks / ability to learn and expand knowledge
Application / Contact
Please send your application including CV to Salih Causevic ([email protected]) & Alexander Sanders ([email protected]).
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)