Taskovski Films Ltd/ Koleks doo Banjaluka ARE HIRING!
If you love documentary films and have experience in PR, marketing, social media, and/or distribution, this is a call for you – if interested, email your CV and motivational letter to [email protected] no later than May 31st!
- Taking care of regular monthly submissions to festivals and offering our films
- Researching films in development and watching potential acquisitions
- Creating and writing a monthly newsletter, marketing materials
- Weekly social media promotion of our films at the festivals and on our VOD
- PR regular correspondence with key members of the press
- Collecting promotional and marketing materials for our films from producers
You can work FROM ANY COUNTRY IN EUROPE as our company functions remotely
• work experience of 3 years minimum
• a developed TV and film industry network
* Expert in Microsoft tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• Skills for acquiring and maintaining business relationships, good oral expression, and negotiation skills
• Managerial and organizational skills of essence
An intern would have a chance to learn and work on our daily activities such as:
- Film Festival coordination including research, applications, correspondence, print, and material coordination
- Preparing promotional materials and mail-outs for markets and festivals, informing press and festival guests about our film screenings
- Viewing and evaluating films, writing a synopsis of the films
- Research of the international film market
- Updating the company’s website
- Collating film reviews and awards, updating info from festivals for our promotional presentation
- Maintenance of database and efficient record system
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Fluent in English,
- Interested in films, marketing, distribution,
- Hard working, enthusiastic and motivated to learn.
If you want to be considered for the internship for the first call please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than May 31st.