Unlock your academic potential with the help of this International Economics Scholarships offered by the University of Milan for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is open to all international applicants who desire to study a master’s programme in the area of International Economics at the University of Milan. The students that hold a relevant bachelor’s degree certification are eligible and will be considered for the award covering tuition fees.
Ranked among the top public universities in Milan, the University of Milan is a public teaching and research university that is also the only Italian university among the 23 prestigious institutions that belong to the League of Europeans.
Why choose to study at the University of Milan? The University of Milan has a very diverse and wide range of fields of study and also specifically excels in research expertise. Uniti supports it, students, through scholarships, benefits, study, and services, and work orientation. It has interdisciplinary courses to help the students understand and deal with a shifting world.
- University or Organization: University of Milan.
- Department: NA.
- Course Level: Master.
- Award: Tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA.
- Access Mode: Online.
- Nationality: International.
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: All non-Italian students from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree study in International Economics offered at the University of Milan is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree or expect to complete it by December 2021.
How to Apply
- The students are required to enroll themselves and apply at the university through the official online registry. Students that have applied will directly be considered.
- Supporting Documents:
- University degree;
- Translation of the transcripts;
- ID proof;
- Digital photo.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have an undergraduate degree and submit all other necessary information.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof by submitting results of TEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, etc.
The applicants that will be selected in the final round of the interview will be awarded the tuition fee of the 2-year master’s degree in the International Economics programme at the University of Milan.