We are looking for a fast learning, motivated and experienced IT professional to join our fast growing and dynamic team as a Software Developer.
Bancstac is a PCI DSS level 1 certified payment processor, payment gateway, payment aggregator and technology innovation company.
Bancstac partners with banks and enables bank customers to accept digital payments from a wide range of payment methods including global rail schemes, alternative forms of payments, closed payment systems, and real-time settlement systems. As the bank’s payment technology layer, Bancstac facilitates secure e-commerce transactions and seamlessly integrates with bank legacy systems, becoming an integral part of bank payment infrastructure.
Our technology team is distributed across three different time zones in our wholly-owned subsidiary entities, Paycorp International (Sri Lanka), Numo Labs (Bosnia) and Numo Labs (Australia).
- Join an experienced team and quickly become an important part of it.
- Deploy new technologies and processes to ensure organization security.
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial oriented company and learn what it takes to grow a successful business.
- Work in an organized and collaborative environment.
- Be excited about your work and the people you work with and look forward to coming to work every day.
Core competencies that will allow you to succeed in this role:
- A team player with a can-do attitude and experience in building trusted & valued relationships with project team members, customers & partners.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
- Operating System: Linux, MacOS, Windows.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Fluency in English.
You may have experience with:
- Programming languages and frameworks: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, React etc.
- Scripting/Programming Languages: Bash, Python, Ruby etc.
- Software Development Management Systems: Git, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar.
- Databases: MySQL.
- Containerizing & Clustering: Docker and container orchestration.
- Exposure to design APIs. RESTful services.
- Solving time-critical issues that require collaboration and input from multiple teams.
This role may be a good fit for you, if you:
- Enjoy working with various technologies and are ready to learn new ones.
- Love understanding and eventually maintaining big systems.
- Communicate your ideas easily.
- Ask a lot of questions.
- Are not afraid to take the initiative and find something that should be worked on by yourself.
- Tend to keep things organized.
How to apply
Please submit a written application and introduce yourself via link. Talk through some of your past experiences and tell us why this role interests you and why you’d like to develop a career at Bancstac. Please include your CV, a list of previous experiences with contacts to check certifications, diplomas, references and recommendations.
We value great writers, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time. We eagerly await to learn more about you.
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 30.09.2022.
Trajanje oglasa: 30 dana (ističe 30.10.2022.)