Our partner is a sales firm which provides services in wholesale trade (wholesale of various goods) with another country in non-dedicated stores. According to customer needs, company perform industry and product research. Market research, supplier selection, price, customs clearance tracking, logistics, document tracking, and translation are just a few examples. The company’s headquarters are in Bayrampaşa, Istanbul (European Side).
The firm also operates in the tourism sector. Our tourism department offers individual, commercial and family travel packages. The program is created according to the customer’s requests.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas
- Assist with coordination of retailer participation and implementation marketing initiatives (projects determined by time of internship).
- Organize, create and distribute the monthly Marketing Update
- Maintain file management as needed for the Retail Marketing + Attractions Marketing departments.
- Handle incoming inquiries and phone calls on behalf of Retail Marketing department.
- Fulfill requests for tourism information received via email and voicemail.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- University student majoring in either advertising, marketing, or communications,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and be able to learn other software programs quickly
- Adobe Photoshop skills are prefered
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Previous relevant work/internship desired, but not required
- Place: İstanbul, Bayrampaşa
- Start Date: Flexible
- Duration: Min. 4
- Working Type: Full-Time/ Part-Time
- Salary: Unpaid
- Job Code: INT22 – 064
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.
More info on here