Port8 LTD is a young, dynamic software start-up from Mostar – Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Currently, we are developing modern property technology SaaS applications for the Swiss company emonitor. Together we change the real estate industry with digital systems and make sure that every tenant finds the right apartment. Our customers range from real estate management companies to cities and cooperatives.
Our belief is that trust and independence is the biggest key to developing an innovative and productive work environment. Therefore we count on proactive thinking and purpose-driven mentalities from our team members.
We are looking to bolster our ranks within our feature teams with additional product managers focused on bridging the gaps between different teams and bringing the customer feedback closer to the product lifecycle development.
- Lead the product to optimal product decisions with data from internal stakeholders, customers, prospects, competitive analysis, and industry benchmarks.
- Define personas for different types of common workloads and identify and prioritize instrumentation and tooling necessary to better understand and accurately reproduce performance as experienced by customers.
- Identify new goals that would help emonitor and Port8 grow its business by addressing new use cases in different market segments.
- Drive collaboration across Engineering, Marketing, Sales and executive leadership.
- Passionately advocate for our customer’s needs and priorities.
- Provide an unparalleled customer experience by driving new features, provide insights into our marketing programs, customer surveys, partnerships, pricing and technical documentation.
- Work with adjacent products to ensure each initiative delivers maximum impact to customers across our data platform.
- 4+ years of experience working in the software industry with at least 2 years spent as a product manager.
- Solid technical skills — Must have working knowledge in technical areas to better advocate for our users and clearly communicate complex technical topics; while not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable diving into new code, learning from existing examples, exploring APIs, logs, performance tracing, triaging bugs, analyzing support cases, and speaking authoritatively on any of the technical aspects of the tools in your portfolio.
- Experienced in analyzing data (using tools like Tableau, R or Python) to define meaningful requirements and north star metrics.
- The ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to distill customer use cases and requirements, write comprehensive business cases and execute on them.
- Professional experience in the domains of distributed systems and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of the German language is highly advantageous.
- B.Sc. in a technical discipline, Computer Science preferred.
- Bonus points for:
- Demonstrated success in leading a platform product in its respective industry
- Clearly defined success measures for the features you’ve built
- Demonstrated success as a product manager in a growing team
- Self-starter who enjoys challenges across a broad range of disciplines
Does this sound like a good next step in your career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.
Our culture is one of belonging, where everyone feels welcome and where differences are celebrated. We seek to recruit the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, and/or belief—and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We also value more than the skills and experiences outlined in this job description. Even if you think you only fill out part of the requirements for this role – we would still like to consider your application.