ŠEHMEDIA is a translation agency employing language experts in German, English, Italian, and Slovenian languages, which connects different cultures by providing an effective translation service. Our organizational values of transparent approach, integrity, and lifelong learning have ensured a positive work environment and business growth.
We are expanding our team in Sarajevo for the following position
Translator & Proofreader Assistance (In-house)
- Translator: You translate texts from English to B/H/S and vice versa; you ensure that the meaning of the translations is in line with the source text and that all project tasks are completed within the deadline.
- Proofreader: You are responsible to fix typos, punctuation, and grammar mistakes; offering solutions and clarifications on found issues; QA and formatting of translated software files and documents.
Translator & Proofreader Assistance is a position made to support the Translation & Client Specialist by providing translation and proofreading services for projects with marketing, economics, law, technology, automotive, fashion, and food industry content.
- Full proficiency in speaking, writing, and editing in English and in B/H/S (a second foreign language is a plus);
- Willingness and aptitude for learning translation software applications (e.g., CAT-tools like memoQ or Trados Studio);
- Strong attention for details and thorough approach to various language projects;
- Ability to remain focused and organized;
- Research-oriented spirit and critical thinking.
- Opportunity to improve language skills;
- Possibility of rapid progress and promotion;
- Opportunity to acquire knowledge of CAT tools;
- Team of experts, who share expertise and provide mentoring;
- Working environment that promotes trust and open communication.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your application until 06/12/2021, by clicking onApply.
In case of any questions regarding this recruitment or application process, please contact us by email at [email protected].