SAVE THE DATE!
JUNE 6-7, 2024
Travel and Tourism is the third largest industry in the world, significantly contributing to global economic growth and job creation, as well as encouraging cultural exchange and understanding. The Resilience and Innovation Summit is set to be the premier international travel event in Southeast Europe for 2024, drawing global industry leaders from the Balkans, Caucasus, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and beyond. The summit is a platform for exchanging best practices and exploring business development and investment opportunities in the travel and tourism and its connected value chains in the region, with a special focus on Bosnia and Herzegovina.
• Strategies For A Resilient And Profitable Industry
• Driving Destination Investment And Finance
• Catalyzing tech entrepreneurship in the travel and tourism value chain
• Digital solutions for global tourism challenges
• Understanding Business Risk And Mitigation
• ESG Imperatives For Sustainable Development
• Destination Management And Destination Marketing
• Capitalizing On Destination Assets For Economic And Social Gain
• Nature and Biodiversity In Destination Differentiation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
USAID’s Developing Sustainable Tourism in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Turizam) is a five-year project working on comprehensive destination development, including advancing human capital in the tourism sector, improving access to finance for tourism businesses, developing innovative tourism products, harmonizing policies and regulations for business competitiveness and revolutionizing destination branding and promotion.
The Global Travel and Tourism Resilience Council serves the worldwide travel industry, facilitating planning and preparation for crisis response, recovery and resilience issues. The Resilience Council is a network and forum for governments and businesses, bringing the public and private sectors together for the development of sustainable frameworks to enable business growth.
Travolution is the first B2B media title in the world serving the fast-growing and dynamic online and travel technology sectors with a standalone brand. Travolution pioneered coverage of the sector and rapidly gained a dedicated following within challenger brands and established firms facing the challenge of a paradigm shift in the industry.