The GIZ Office Sarajevo is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Support (m/f/d)
Full-time employment in Sarajevo from November 2023
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a worldwide provider for sustainable development which assists the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation.
Your Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Carry out reception duties (welcoming visitors including monitoring security cameras at reception, answering and transferring phone calls, receipt and dispatch of correspondence)
- Register all incoming vouchers/invoices/travel expenses statements/boarding passes, etc. and distribute them to the responsible division within the country office for further processing, where necessary register incoming bids/tenders
- Manage yearly framework agreements with hotels
- Manage, book and administer meeting rooms, including the provision of office materials for events
- E-tendering support
- Participate in the Team for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSH)
- Logistical support to GIZ employees for travelling if requested
- secondary school education
- certificate/diploma or similar qualification from a recognised clerical college
- at least 1-3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an asset
- Customer- and service-oriented attitude
We are looking forward to hearing from you what motivates you to work in our project.
Please forward your application until 15.11.2023, to GIZ Office BaH by E-Mail:
[email protected] Keyword: Reception/Admin. Support including the following information: Application letter, CV in English, references. Only short-listed candidates will receive a written notification.
GIZ is a signatory of the Diversity Charter. The recognition, appreciation, and integration of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees should be valued – regardless of gender and sexual identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
We would like to increase the proportion of disabled people and would welcome applications to this effect.
Lokacija: Sarajevo (Rad iz firme)
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 02.11.2023.
Trajanje oglasa: 13 dana (ističe 15.11.2023.)