This is a remote position.
Our team is looking for a talented Public Relations Trainee (SMM) to join the company. This position is great for young professionals looking to bolster their resumes in social media and digital marketing careers.
- Industry: Communications
- Work Experience: 0-1 year
- Creative problem solving and strong communication skills
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team leader with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite & Zoom
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and eagerness to overcome challenges
- Conversational English – this is the main language of our company
What do we offer?
- Working on corporate projects and tasks
- Close supervision and guidance from a trained coach
- Lectures are given by seasoned experts
- Having your work critiqued, evaluated, and corrected
- Two to three working hours per day, flexible!
- Priority to be selected for a full-time, part-time, or contracted position at GABI or the companies we consult with
- GABI's Business Traineeship Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- A strong network of business professionals and alumni to connect with
- Professional projects experience to put on your CV
At GABI, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Apply via following link.