We are looking for a Project Officer to work together with us!
– Carry out the implementation of different projects
– General Project management (overview, communications, documentation etc.)
– Supervision and organisation of conferences and other events (logistics, content)
– Communication and cooperation with partners
– Support the development of tools and resources
– Support with general administrative work of the PROI office
Expected qualifications, knowledge and attitudes:
– Extensive experience in Project Management
– Previous engagement in NGO
– Research skills
– Experience with financial management is an asset
– Openness to work in a fast-paced and flexible NGO environment
– Interest in the work in the field of tobacco control; food and agriculture; tourism development
– Proactivity, ability to work independently and learning mindset
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an asset
– Fluency in B/H/S and English
– Basic office IT skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Powerpoint skills, Google services
– Willingness to travel internationally from time to time for the implementation of the projects
– Non-Formal education experience is an asset
If interested, please apply by sending a CV, a motivation letter, and contact details of 3 references in English to [email protected] by the 25th of May. Applications not providing all documentation requested will be disqualified.
PROI would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are shortlisted will be contacted.