- Join one of the most challenging, but at the same time most exciting company to work with
- Be part of our hyper-growth expansion
- Participate in global expansion project where you see direct results of your efforts
- Join a team of superstars – working on the marketing strategy of next decade (today)
Our Fast Growing company headquartered in Miami FL, USA (and Company in Serbia) is expanding our global workforce. We are looking for hard-working, intelligent, creative people with excellent communication, marketing, and tech-savvy skills. If you are creative, motivated, positive & friendly, and crazy about digital marketing, this is for you.
As a marketing person, you will help us build and optimize digital marketing campaigns for our Saas company. The world’s most advanced marketing automation is looking for the new team members to join.
Why join us
Working at Referrizer can accelerate your career and you’ll work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as working from home, great income, an incredible team, great company, awesome leaders.
- Super flexible hours to choose from 6 am EST to 8 pm EST (8 working hours a day)
- Very competitive salary with aggressive career growth plans
- Stock Options (5 Year Financial Freedom Plan) – Become an owner – not employee
- Other Wellness and Social Benefits
- Working from home or any location you prefer.
- Modern company with Agile (people first) culture
- No Bosses, no micromanagement. High-Performance, inspiring team environment.
- Pre-paid vacation destinations 🙂
What will you do (Responsibilities?)
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Create a Digital Marketing Strategy for SAAS Company
- Analyze all other successful campaigns of B2B SAAS Companies and Competitors
- Find about their campaigns, CPC, CPA, LTV of Competitors
- Find their budgets, and reverse engineer their campaigns
- Create Facebook, Google, Youtube Campaigns
- Create custom Landing Pages in Clickfunnels
- Measure and report results on a daily basis.
- Ensuring clear KPI’s are established and adhered to for marketing programs and effectively tracking and reporting on the initiatives
What will you need
The following experience is relevant to us: (Requirements?)
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing roles – you’ve done this before and are pumped to get started
- A portfolio of your previous work and results (mandatory)
- Creative writing skills. You have a knack for crafting interesting copy
- A strategic mindset that allows you to understand industry trends and customer needs
- Relentless creativity and ambition
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a great attitude
Do not wait. Apply now at: [email protected]
Lokacija: rad od kuće