Open to: undergraduate students from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia not older than 29 years
Benefits: nearly all of the costs during the preparation of interns in their home countries and their stay in Germany are covered by the Programme.
Annually, the Internship Programme offers up to 75 Young Professionals the opportunity to gain practical experience through internships in companies in Germany. University students and young graduates apply their theoretical knowledge they have acquired during their academic education within the framework of their company-specific internships in Germany.
The internships last between 3 and 6 months. Scholarship holders are assigned to internship positions which match their academic background. The Internship Programme of German Business offers internships from the entire spectrum of the German economy – both large and small and medium-sized companies provide internships.
The Programme gives Young Professionals the opportunity to gain valuable professional and personal experience in Germany. It provides comprehensive organizational and administrative support and covers most of the costs before and during the internships’ stay in Germany.
After completion of the internship, the scholarship holders are integrated into a very lively alumni network, which regularly offers a variety of further training measures to keep the alumni always up to date with current economic developments.
Covered by the Programme:
- Costs of accommodation and health insurance: Companies either cover the costs directly or pay a sufficient monthly allowance to the interns. The costs vary depending on the city;
- Monthly scholarships of 550 EUR: The scholarships are sufficient to cover all remaining living expenses during the stay in Germany;
- Preparatory meetings in home countries;
- Flight ticket to Germany and back home;
- Introductory week in Berlin;
- Train tickets to the internship places;
- Mid-term meeting in Germany;
- Train tickets to the airport at return;
- Up to 200 EUR for a German language course during the internship;
- Visa is free of charge.
For more information, and to apply please visit this website.
Read more here.