KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have more than 219,281 people working in member firms around the world.
In Bosnia and Herzegovina, KPMG operates for more than 19 years and has established offices in Sarajevo and Banja Luka.
For more information on KPMG in Bosnia and Herzegovina, please visit our website.
- internship for definite term with a possibility of permanent employment;
- a structured career plan
- internationally recognized training and professional development (ACCA qualification program);
- access to extensive trainings to sharpen your technical accounting and auditing skills;
- an opportunity to work with a young and friendly team in a dynamic and high performance culture;
- a wide variety of clients and engagements in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region;
- an attractive compensation package;
- opportunity to grow your professional network and make valuable connections.
- University Degree (or final year of study) in: Economics with focus on Audit / Accounting / Finance / Management or similar in Mathemathics and Computer science;
- Fluent English is a must; other languages would be an asset;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with an eye for detail;
- High level of financial, legal and IT awareness;
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking;
- The highest level of personal integrity.
If you are interested in above role, please send your application:
- For a position opening in Sarajevo apply to [email protected] or via this link.
- For a position opening in Banja Luka apply to [email protected] or via this link.