RUBICON is a software development company from Sarajevo. We are a young and talented team that enjoys challenges and luckily we’re constantly looking for motivated people interested in software development to join us. We offer flexible working hours, a remote-first approach, and fun team building activities.
About the Android Developer Position
The position sounds challenging because it really is, and if you want to be a part of it – innovative, challenging, meaningful and most of all, something that matters…then it’s time to apply.
Android Developer Responsibilities are:
- Develop new application features
- Write reusable code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Object Oriented Programming Principles
- Agile development
Android Developer Requirements are:
- Good knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience with Gradle
- Familiarity with modern libraries and frameworks such as Retrofit, Coroutines and Jetpack
- MVVM and MVP architectural software patterns
Nice to know:
- Modularized clean architecture approach
- DI framework such as Dagger2
- Reactive Programming with RxJava
- Jetpack Compose
If you think you have what it takes & are up for a challenge, apply to be a part of our team!