WBAA Communication and IT team is happy to invite all WBAA members to be part of a two-day skills training project “Training sessions in Communication Development and WBAA promotion””
- Event Timing: October 25th-27th, 2019
- Event Venue: Hotel “Izgrev” Stip, North Macedonia
- Event Address: Shtip, North Macedonia
- Contact person: Jonida Mersinllari
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Language of communication: English
- The DEADLINE for submission of the application: Monday, October 7, 2019 (12 PM CEST)
What can you expect from this training?
This training would focus on Digital Marketing emphasizing two subjects:
- Social media content creation(video/image creation and editing)
- Communication planning and strategies
It will be a practical skills training, aiming to deliver a useful experience to all the participants in professionally managing social media with technical orientation. A range of technologies will be used and showcased. By the end of this skills training session, we would expect to have 24 qualified social media managers and content creators members.
A certificate for the completion of the training will be granted to all of the participants.
Please apply here to participant in the event.
All the costs of the event will be covered by WBAA-including traveling, accommodation, food.
Hurry up, there are only 24 available places. This is a regional project. Applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia are invited to apply.
If you have studied abroad, become a member using this form: https://www.western-balkans-alumni.eu/membership/