Date: 17-25 February 2020
Location: Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
TC EYE seeks to provide opportunities for youth workers to gain valuable skills needed for work on their personal development, with emphasis on education, self-education opportunities creation and sharing skills with peers in field of entrepreneurship.
Through project “Empowering Youth Entrepreneurship” we are seeking to provide opportunities for youth workers and young people to gain valuable skills for needed for work on their personal development, with emphasis on education, self-education opportunities creation and sharing skills with their peers.
Objectives of the training course are :
- Fostering of future cooperation between partner organisations in creation of similar activities and projects
- Creation of multiplication workshops about youth entrepreneurship and self-employment in local communities of all partner organisations
- Building capacities of partner organisations to actively work with young people on topics of youth entrepreneurship and self-employment
- Raising quality of youth work done by partner organisations in their regular work
- Introduction of non-formal education and methods to youth workers
- Sharing of positive practices and examples in youth entrepreneurship between partner organisations
- Promotion of Erasmus+ programme and its basic ideas and concepts
Application deadline: 20.12.2019.
This Training Course is for 30 participants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Germany, Serbia, Sweden, and recommended for youth workers.
Contact for questions: Nedim Mičijević ([email protected], +387 62 263 779)