The Center for Media, Data, and Society at the School of Public Policy at Central European University in Budapest is announcing an open call for journalists with some experience in investigative reporting to apply for a unique hybrid-style online and offline course on cross-border investigative journalism.
- Deadline: 15 November 2019
- Open to: journalists in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia with some experience in investigative reporting
- Benefits: accommodation and travel costs related to the training in Belgrade will be covered by the program
The course will start with an intensive two-day training in Belgrade, Serbia, on December 10-11, 2019, followed by eight weeks of top-level online instruction. For a more detailed description of the course, please click here. Learn more about the instructors here.
Successful participants will receive a professional certificate from the Central European University, signed by the Director of the Center for Media, Data and Society and verifiable for employers.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, please send an email to [email protected] including the following:
- Put Investigative Journalism Training + your name in the subject line;
- Write a few lines about why you are applying to the course;
- Provide a (short) CV.
For more information, click here.