Another International Youth Camp is Announced. Doha International Youth Camp is now open for applications which are inviting Participants from 57 the OIC Member States, Muslim Communities to attend a 10 Day Youth Camp in Qatar from October 28th to November 6th, 2019.
There are No Criteria for the Academic Field, participants with any Academic Fieldare eligible to Apply. This Camp is organized by the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), affiliated to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), invites the youth of Muslim countries to register for Doha Youth Camp for Voluntary and Humanitarian Work, in cooperation with Qatar Red Crescent in Doha.
The aim of the International Conference in Doha is to bring young students from a diverse background with an opportunity for young Muslims to exchange experiences and expertise in the field of volunteering and humanitarian work, Social Responsibility. Do You know that Turkey also Announced Youth Camp? Check International Summer School Turkey 2019 by ICYF (FULLY FUNDED)
Doha International Youth Camp 2019 Details
- Country: Qatar, Doha
- Duration: Oct 28th to Nov 6th, 2019
- Eligible Countries: OIC Member States, Muslim Communities (See below)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th September 2019
This Year Doha is Selected as part of the activities of “Doha, Capital of Islamic Youth for 2019. So there are Many International Programs will be held in Doha as given below.
- Doha Oasis For Innovation 2019 [Fully Funded] Doha QIC Youth Capital 2019
- Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 Conference in Qatar [Fully Funded]; Call For Applications
Objectives of the Event
- Developing the capabilities of Muslim youth in the fields of relief and disaster management.
- Putting forward and discussing the experiences of some Islamic countries in volunteerism, humanitarian, and relief work.
- Encouraging young people to acquire and disseminate a culture of social responsibility and volunteerism.
Doha International Youth Camp Duration
10 Days (Excluding Arrival and Departure Days). The forum will be held from Oct 28th to Nov 6th, 2019 (participants’ arrival is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
The Doha International Youth Camp is a Fully Funded Youth Camp in Doha & the Selected Students will receive all the benefits.
- Round Airfare Travel expenses to and from the participant’s country.
- Internal Transportation.
- Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the host country and its culture.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Whether you are an Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student, or Already Graduated or Working.
- You should be able to show your interest.
- Participation is allowed to young people of the OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities. (SEE BELOW)
- The participant shall submit an approved certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
The Curriculum Vitae sent by the candidate will be evaluated by the selection team according to the following criteria:
- Being able to understand Arabic And English language as it will be used to conduct the training.
- Being able to adapt to hard field activities.
- Providing medical certificate proving he/she is healthy and fit.
- Passing a compulsory Medical Examination.
- Having previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work.
- Being able to work n teams.
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Dates: Oct 28th to Nov 6th, 2019
- Expenses: Fully Funded
The Last Date to Apply for the Doha International Youth Camp for Voluntary 2019 is 28th September 2019.
How to Apply For International Youth Camp
You have to Apply Online & Submit the Form before the Deadline. Also, You have to Attach Your CV online. Selected participants will receive a confirmation of participation in the forum through emails indicated in their applications.
More information here.