Conference – Symposium – Forum
22-24 July 2019 | EYC Budapest, Hungary
Get to know 2 new tools to raise the Quality in Learning Mobility and help roll out these tools across Europe to give more young people a great learning experience abroad. If you are fan of international youth projects and quality, you are the one!
Creating a network of Quality Ambassadors
In Spring 2019, the European Platform on Learning Mobility (EPLM) launched two new tools to support quality in learning mobility projects in the youth field: the www.QualityMobility.app and the Handbook on Quality in Learning Mobility.
To increase the knowledge and use of these two brand new tools across Europe, the team of the Partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth (coordinating EPLM), in cooperation with the SALTO Inclusion and Diversity Resource Centreorganise a meeting to create a network of Quality Ambassadors (multipliers).
- To get to know the two new EPLM quality tools more in detail;
- To discuss and design a dissemination and usage plan at European and national level;
- To enhance the content of the App, and envisage possible developments for the Handbook;
- Representatives of organisations active in the field of learning mobility in the youth field at national and European level, beneficiaries of grants from the European Youth Foundation, Erasmus+ (youth), the European Solidarity Corps and other funding schemes;
- Members of National Youth Councils, youth work networks and umbrella organisations with potential to spread these tools amongst their contacts and beyond;
- Trainers from the European training communities who can use these tools in their training courses that tackle quality in learning mobility projects for young people.
Accommodation, board and lodging will be borne by the partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth znd by SALTO Inclusion and Diversity.
All participants will be accommodated in single rooms at the European Youth Centre of the Council of Europe in Budapest.
All those interested are invited to apply online by 20 June 2019 23:59 CET.
Selected applicants will be informed by 23 June 2019.
More information here.