The inter-disciplinary approaches reflected in the topics of the 26th International Summer University are needed to analyse these complex realities in order to optimize innovative strategies for crises mitigation.
- The Complexities of Central European Identity
- Central European Memorial Sites and Memory Politics
- Covid-19 and Surveillance
- Human Security in Light of Covid: Post-Covid Security Challenges and a New East-West Divide?
- Democratic Challenges and the Crisis of Western Civilization
- Understanding the Root Causes of Corruption, State Capture, Radicalization, Resilience, and Emigration in Central and Southeastern Europe
- Global Communication Strategies and the Potential of Soft Power
- Institutional Resilience During Crises: Global, Regional and National Perspectives
- The Future University – The Future of Education
Advanced MA and PhD students and young researchers, as well as social entrepreneurs, who have a keen academic or professional interest in the topics.
How to apply?
Participation fee: 0 EUR
Applicants should send the following documents to [email protected] :
- completed Application Form
- A 300-word motivational letter