The HALO Trust is a gender and diversity sensitive employer. Our Bosnia and Herzegovina program endeavors to hire both men and women towards a gender-balanced workforce. We offer both men and women equal opportunities to excel and grow in a career with HALO supported by a team of specialists in a motivational and productive environment.
The HALO Trust is looking for enthusiastic and proactive individuals in the Project “Marking and Registration of Small Arms and Light Weapons” of the Armed Forces. As a Team Coordinator, you will be working in a Marking Team together with soldiers from the Armed Forces BiH. This Marking Team, which consists of five personnel, has to mark and register weapons in a variety of locations according to a synchronized Operations Plan and therefore safely transported by you together with the necessary equipment.
Our job role requires you to be flexible and willing to work in a variety of locations in a military environment, which can also be remote. You must have a valid driving licence and be prepared to spend periods of time away from home.
- English language – Fluent
- Driving licence (You will be responsible for transporting the team and equipment to different locations).
- Working with basic computer applications like MS Office
- Taking responsibility for follow-up supply of consumables
- Support the Marking and registration Process
- Weapons handling experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Familiarity working within a Military environment is desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity and experience in an international environment is desirable but not essential.
Personal Attributes. You will be:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Have strong leadership skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Organizational skills
You do not need to be a weapons specialist. We will conduct training in weapons basic knowledge, operating the Marking Machines and the marking databases for the Team Coordinators ahead of the Marking Operation. Women are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and Cover letter by latest 27 January 2019 via option “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS”. Interviews to be held as soon as possible after the closing date for applications. The interview panel will be comprised of both men and women. Further information about The HALO Trust can be found on our webpage www.halotrust.org.