They are looking for graduates and undergraduates in the IT field to join their team. Infobip internship program allows you to build your ideal career – whether you prefer to code or enjoy designing solutions, Infobip has a place for you!
As an Infobip intern, you will:
- Gain insight into software that processes over 7+ billion transactions per month
- Create solutions used by the world’s most famous brands
- Learn from industry experts and dedicated mentors
- Experience life at the region’s largest tech campus during the first two weeks of your internship
During your 10 weeks, you will learn about:
- Functional programming, SOA, REST, GIT / GIT flow
- Continuous Integration using Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory
You will also learn:
- Planning and organizing work in a team using Scrum methodology, Clean code principles, Testing and Test-Driven Development
- High Availability, Monitoring, metrics, and logging
- High Availability, Infobip remoting, Concurrency, Async I/O
You’re a right fit because:
- You’re B.sc. or Mr.sc. of a college related to IT (eg. computer science, mathematics) with no professional experience
- Or have knowledge and experience in software engineering regardless of formal education; you consider yourself a junior software engineer
You are also:
- Able to work full-time
- Fluent in Croatian/Bosnian and English
- Have an active work permit for Croatia or BiH
- Eligible for permanent work in Vodnjan, Rijeka, Sarajevo, or Zagreb.
For more information and aplication click here.