First call for innovative projects to join BIC Euronova business community and establish your company in the South of Spain in the attractive city of Málaga. Málaga host one of the largest technology Parks in Spain full of opportunities and great access to one of the more dynamic and largest European country market.
Bic Euronova team has a large experience in providing soft landing services to foreign companies and host nowadays several foreign companies in its incubator.
Individuals with an innovative project to establish their own company.
- The incentive management file (grants), awarded after an ad hoc funding application, to cover the costs of non-technical external intellectual services;
- A two-month free rental space in our incubator;
- Hosting in a 4500 sq meters building, “Innovate’s house ”, where some 42 startups of various maturity levels are based at PTA (Malaga Technology Park where more than 600 companies are already based);
- Personalized coaching at each stage of your project development by a team of professionals and mentors;
- An intensive integration boot camp animated both by incubator staff and external experts, plus a regular workshop programme to enhance your entrepreneurial competencies;
- The benefit of partnership opportunities with our innovation ecosystem including technology platforms, experimentation facilities, public financiers, service providers at negotiated rates and access to market service with local cluster companies.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.