WE ARE OPENING THE CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS OF TRAINING COURSES, PART OF THE LONGTERM PROJECT “PEACE INNOVATION LAB: YOUTH WORK EDITION” SUPPORTED BY EACEA THROUGH ERASMUS +, KEY ACTION 2.
WHAT DO WE WANT TO ACHIEVE WITH THE PROJECT:
Improve the quality and foster the innovative development of youth work efforts and approaches through cooperation and capacity
building of youth workers in the field of peace and reconciliation in Western Balkans and Southeast Europe.
PILLARS ON WHICH IT IS DEVELOPED:
1. Youth Work as powerful method and youth workers as important actors in Reconciliation processes.
2. Social innovation and experimenting with methods, tools and activities to work on reconciliation in youth field.
3. Creative forms of reconciliation advocacy and promotion to be used in work with young people.
4. Capacity building of youth educators and trainers for reconciliation ideas multiplication and facilitation.
Mobility Activity: Training Course
Title: “Change Academy”
Place: Bitola, North Macedonia
Date: 22nd – 30th January 2022
“CHANGE ACADEMY” – Training course on peace and reconciliation training and education in youth work field.
This training aims to build capacities of youth trainers and educators in youth work field to successfully develop detailed programme and methodology, facilitate, implement and evaluate training activity with focus on peace and reconciliation topics.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS FOR EACH TRAINING
1. is an active member of the partner organization;
2. has some previous experience in youth work;
3. is able to contribute to the development of the topics of the training;
4. will be actively involved in preparation and leading youth activities in near future;
5. is able and ready to be involved in all the relevant activities of the project: online learning modules, residential training and
follow up practice activities
All the interested participants should apply by FILLING THIS SHORT APPLICATION FORM until: 01st OCTOBER 2021(00:00 CET)
DISCLAIMER: Depending on the situation with the pandemic and related measures, the trainings might be postponed or cancelled,
of which the partners will be informed in due time and necessary. Any modifications will be communicated and agreed upon.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS,
DOUBTS OR QUESTIONS AT [email protected]