The Council of Europe is seeking applications for the 10th edition of its Crystal Scales of Justice Prize to identify and promote innovative practices regarding the conduct of proceedings, court organisation and the functioning of court systems in general.
The Prize awarding ceremony will take place in Oslo (Norway) on 25 October 2019 in the framework of the European Day of Justice.
- The “Crystal Scales of Justice” Prize will be presented to the winner and the Council of Europe if possible during the main event organised in the framework of European Day of Justice each year on October 25th.
- Two representatives of each institution or organisation which submitted the nominated schemes are invited to attend the Prize awarding ceremony.
- The organisers undertake to arrange appropriate publicity for the prize-winning initiative and for the three projects that receive a special mention.
The 2019 competition is open to courts, Bar Associations, non-governmental organisations and any other bodies dealing with judicial affairs in a member State of the Council of Europe or an observer State to the CEPEJ.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
- Member State of the Council of Europe: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- CEPEJ: Holy See, Canada, Japan, Mexico, United States of America, Guatemala, Israël, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Tunisia
For more information, please visit link.