BRAVO announces a call for 8 participants for a Youth Exchange in ZBOISKA, POLAND from 10.11. until 17.11.2019. for citizens of B&H and those living in this country.
- Name of the project: “MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS OF YOUNG PEOPLE”
- Date of Project: 10.11.2019 – 17.11.2019.
- Applicant organization: Applicant: Fundacja imienia Braci Sołuńskich – Cyryla i Metodego
- Hosting organization: Applicant: Fundacja imienia Braci Sołuńskich – Cyryla i Metodego
- Sending organization: “BRAVO”
- Place: Zboiska, Poland
- Participants age: 16 – 30
- The number of participants: 10 (8 participants + 2 team leaders)
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 07.10.2019
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers have to cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
The subject of exchange is related to the mental health segment, thanks to our activities, participants will have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge about mental health. Through the action program, young people will have the opportunity to increase their competences in this area.
The reimbursement according to the Erasmus+ Distance Calculator for every partner from the home organization to the event venue:
- Croatia 275 €
- Kosovo 275 €
- Serbia 275€
- Bosnia and Herzegovina 275 €
Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
Deadline for applying: 07.10.2019
Selection results: 10.10.2019.
PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PAX FEE