Deadline: 16 June 2021
Open to: university degree and minimum 5 years of experience in the role gained within the HR Department
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Recruitment Manager. Human Technopole is a new interdisciplinary research institute, created and supported by the Italian government, which aim is to develop innovative strategies to promote human health and aging through a multidisciplinary and integrated approach, combining genomics, computational and structural biology and neuroscience, as well as data and decision sciences.
The role, reporting to the HR Head, will be responsible for providing a high quality, professional and customer-focussed recruitment service and support across the organization, in line with HR policies and procedures, the recruitment strategy and managing a dedicated team. The position is based in Milan.
- University degree and minimum 5 years of experience in the role gained within the HR Department of a structured and international research or academic organization;
- Fluency in English – HT is an international research institute. Fluency in Italian or any other additional foreign languages will be considered a plus;
- Experience of implementing innovative recruitment initiatives and systems;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and to work independently;
- Experience of working with Heads of Centres and Research Group Leaders supporting them in all phases of the process and providing advice;
- Strong proactivity, self-motivation and ability to work in an evolving context by identifying innovative ways of working;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- High level of professional integrity and ability to build strong professional relationships;
- Project Management skills;
- Experience in the implementation of ERP system for the Recruitment process will be considered as a plus.
HT is offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation that promotes a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Candidates coming to Italy for the first time, or returning after residing abroad, benefit from very attractive income tax benefits.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.