EU4Justice – Support to the Fight against Organised Crime and Corruption in
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This Project, funded by the European Union and implemented by the GIP Justice Coopération Internationale (JCI), aims at enhancing the effectiveness, integrity and professionalism of the institutions in the ‘Rule of Law sector’. It will help to improve the cooperation between judiciary, prosecution and law enforcement agencies (LEAs) and increase the efficiency of investigations in organised crime as well as corruption cases. The Action will also strengthen capacities regarding human resources and performance management as well as disciplinary frameworks and procedures.
The project started operations in February 2019 for an overall duration of 24 months.
The GIP – Justice Coopération Internationale (GIP JCI), on behalf of the French Ministry of Justice, is the Implementing Agency upon awarding of the grant contract financed from EU’s Instrument for PreAccession Assistance (IPA II).
In the implementation of the planned activities, JCI is looking for a Key Expert 3 – Reporting, Communication & Visibility to support the Project Team with reporting and other contractual obligations in the Project context. In addition, Key Expert 3 will be responsible for the communication and visibility strategy and implementation plans, their implementation as well as the management of the Project’s website.
In this capacity, the Key Expert 3 is responsible of the overall implementation of Project’s component 6: Project Visibility and component 7: Project Reporting. As such, he/she will be deployed full time and work under the overall coordination of the Team Leader and in close cooperation with the EU Delegation, beneficiary country institutions in the ‘Rule of Law sector’ and other Key Experts in order to ensure full EU visibility and reporting compliance of the Project.
Qualifications and skills
- Perfect command of the local language (B/H/S)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent drafting skills GIP
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of computer and IT tools
- Very good organization and coordination skills
- Strong demonstrated reporting skills
- Aptitude for teamwork and ability to communicate with partners at all levels
General professional experience
- University degree in Law and/or Communication, Public Relations or other relevant field
- At least 8 years of professional experience in the field of communication, preferably in Institutional Communication
- Experience in web design and content production is an asset
Specific professional experience
- Experience in international technical assistance missions, particularly in the Balkans
- Previous experience in at least one EU-funded ‘Rule of Law’ project would be an asset
- Experience in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the past five years
Duration: Up to 18 month
Position: Key Expert 3 – Reporting, Communication & Visibility
Deadline for applying 18 July 2019 c.o.b.
More information: https://eu4justice.ba/en/2019/07/02/call-for-application-ke3/