Otvoreni su novi pozivi za podnošenje predloga projekata u okviru programa „Evropa za građane i građanke” za 2020. godinu. Novi rokovi u toku 2020.
1. Introduction and objectives:
This call for proposals is based on the Council Regulation (EU) No 390/2014 establishing the ‘Europe for Citizens’ programme for the period 2014-2020 and the 2020 Annual Work Programme for the ‘Europe for Citizens’ programme. The ‘Europe for Citizens’ programme covers the period 2014 to 2020. The general and specific objectives of the ‘Europe for Citizens’ programme are listed in Articles 1 and 2 of the Regulation.
This call for proposals covers the following strands and measures of the ‘Europe for Citizens’ programme:
- Strand 1: European remembrance — European Remembrance projects
- Strand 2: Democratic engagement and civic participation — Town Twinning — Networks of Towns — Civil Society Projects
Applications must fully comply with the eligibility criteria common to all strands of the Programme as presented below as well as with the specific eligibility criteria applicable to each measure as detailed in the Programme Guide. Applicants (the notion of applicants concerns applicants and partners) must be either public bodies or non-profit organisations with legal personality. At least one EU Member State must be involved in the Remembrance and Town
Twinning projects and at least two Member States must be involved in the Networks of Towns and Civil Society Projects. Applicants must be established in:
- — the Member States of the European Union: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- — Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Kosovo.
4. Budget and duration of projects
The implementation of this call for proposals is subject to the following conditions: The availability of the appropriations provided for in the draft budget for 2020 after the adoption of the budget for 2020 by the budgetary authority or if the budget is not adopted as provided for in the system of provisional twelfths. The total budget earmarked for this call for proposals is estimated at EUR 17,9 million:
- European Remembrance projects EUR 4,1 million
- Town Twinning EUR 4,8 million
- Networks of Towns EUR 5,1 million
- Civil Society Projects EUR 3,9 million
The total budget earmarked for the call for proposals as well as its repartition is indicative and may be modified subject to an amendment of the Europe for Citizens Annual Work Programmes. Potential applicants are invited to regularly consult the Europe for Citizens Annual Work Programme and their amendments, published on http://ec.europa.eu/citizenship/ europe-for-citizens-programme/official-documents/index_en.htm as regards the available budget for each action covered by the call. The levels of grants awarded as well as the duration of projects vary according to the measures. Details are provided in the Europe for Citizens Programme Guide.
5. Deadline for the submission of applications
All deadlines for submission of applications specified below end at 17.00, Brussels time.
- European Remembrance projects 4 February 2020
- Town Twinning 4 February 2020 and 1 September 2020
- Networks of Towns 3 March 2020 and 1 September 2020
- Civil Society Projects 1 September 2020
7. Full details
The detailed conditions of this call for proposals, including priorities, can be found in the Europe for Citizens Programme Guide at the following internet address: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/europe-for-citizens_en and in the guide here.