Deadline: 6 July 2020
Open to: students, PhD candidates, young NGO activists and artists (up to 35 years of age) from all fields
Benefits: deepen theoretical insights into the topics of (post-)migration, convivial diversity and multilocal belonging
Viadrinicum is an annual summer school devoted to the countries of the Eastern Partnership, and the larger context of Central and Eastern Europe. This year‘s edition is designed as a digital transsectoral lab on (post-)migration, aiming to tackle the notion of (post-)migrant society from multiple theoretical and methodological angles.
You can apply if you meet the following requirements:
• You are a student, a Ph.D. candidate, an NGO activist or an artist up to 35 years old, from any country of the world;
• You have a genuine interest in transsectoral and interdisciplinary approaches to the topics of (post-)migration;
• Your knowledge of English is sufficient to take an active part in the discussions.
- With the help of online academic seminars the school will allow its participants to deepen theoretical insights into the topics of (post-)migration, convivial diversity and multilocal belonging.
- Besides that, the participants will be able to enhance their practical and methodological skills in the framework of several project-oriented workshops, organised in the respective countries of their residence with the help of local partners.
- The European University Viadrinicum Frankfurt (Oder) will be able to offer up to 25 travel scholarships (up to 200 EUR), that will allow participants to arrange a visit to the partner organisation in their respective country. This scholarship can also be used to cover transportation and accommodation expenses that might be necessary for implementation of participants’ projects.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.