Have you ever fancied working in the social media industry but didn’t know where to start?
Do you tweet, post, and share, even in your sleep?
Do you speak native level Bosnian, Croatian and/or Serbian?
If your answer is yes, we are looking to grow our amazing, award-winning team!
The Social Element is not your typical social media agency. Our number one focus is to provide business solutions for global clients through true human interactions driven by data and insights. We use insights to form strategy, then execute across all areas of social, including content, customer service, listening, reporting, and crisis management. We pride ourselves in having exceptional talent in our business. As the pioneers of social, we stay at the forefront by constantly creating, learning, and guiding.
So now we are looking for passionate, multilingual social media experts to join our talent pool who we can call upon when future needs arise to work with us as Moderators and Community Managers, as required.
“What’s a Moderator and a Community Manager?” We like to think of our Community Managers, along with our Moderators, as our knights in shining armour! They protect our clients’ brands and make sure their reputation is kept safe at all times; they provide meaningful customer relationships, while being aware of any potential issues on the social media platforms.
Our Moderators and Community Managers work on a freelance, project-by-project basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible, and feel comfortable working on a casual basis, as and when needed.
Interested? Want to know more?
What we’re looking for
* Native level speakers of Bosnian, Croatian and/or Serbian along with a good understanding of written and spoken English.
* Background experience in either engagement, social customer care, localisation, translation, copywriting, moderation, and/or community management, either with a brand or digital agency.
* Experience in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
* A confidence with digital technology and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
* You are a self-motivated social media expert who is comfortable working remotely.
What you’ll be doing
As a Moderator, you’d be moderating comments, images and/or videos in accordance with client-specific guidelines. You’d be also escalating content that falls within the official escalation process (eg child safety, bomb threats, etc). Part of the work also involves helping and supporting other Moderators in need of assistance with content.
As a Community Manager, you’d be responding to complaints, queries and engaging with the online audience on behalf of our clients in a number of different industries, across a variety of social media channels. This will be in line with each individual client’s social media strategy, tone-of-voice and brand guidelines so that you can communicate with their customers efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for candidates who have flexibility and availability to work across weekdays and weekends.
How to Apply
If you love social media, enjoy flexibility in your life, and would like to kickstart a career in the social media industry, then this is a great opportunity to work with our award-winning agency.
Simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer).
*Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter/video, or we won’t be able to process your application:
* A summary of your language skills and which language(s) you are applying for
* Whether you are applying for moderation or community management (or both)
* Details of your social media experience
* Details of where you are currently based/located
* Why you are interested in working with The Social Element
Please note that this is not currently an open vacancy. We recruit for these vacancies regularly throughout the year so please apply to register your interest in the roles and if you wish to be part of our talent pool for future exciting opportunities with The Social Element team, and we will get in touch once an opportunity arises.
The Social Element is a global social media management agency delivering high-quality, multi-lingual social media management, customer care, social listening, insight, and consultancy. It also offers crisis management training and simulations via its partner brand, Polpeo.