Are you an exceptionally strong, senior-level UI/UX Designer with an independent mindset? Do you want to work remotely on challenging projects within a great community? Sounds like you’ll be a great fit for Clearview. You’ll be key in directing the look and feel of everything from client projects to internal initiatives.
We are currently seeking a great designer with top-flight UI/UX skills and ironclad accountability to work closely with management, client and our small, self-directed engineering teams. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the best possible user experience, designing ideas using various methods and latest technology, and creating graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Target Start Date
For this project, you’d start September 1st.
$4,000/mo – $6,000/mo.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- You’ll combine that awesome creativity you love to flex with an awareness of design elements as you:
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- You’ll test for intuitivity and experience at the most optimal point in the process.
- You’ll communicate directly with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- You’ll develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- You’ll participate in design sessions with your team members, coming up with the optimum technical solution: one that not only meets business requirements, but does so with performance, scalability and maintainability in mind.
- You’ll communicate daily with clients and Clearview teammates/management, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills and ironclad accountability.
You’ll need to be:
- Happy to show us an impressive portfolio.
- Ready and willing to work 100% remotely, with ironclad daily communication and accountability.
- Well along in your career, with 5+ years of experience designing experience and interfaces using modern technologies. (We largely use Figma).
- Ready to exert a high level of independence in making choices and creating initiatives.
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written (however: we don’t mind which version of the English language it is)
- Strong and proactive in your engagement with clients to brainstorm, discover needs, and plan projects.
- A fully proactive and self-directed time-management expert, very capable and happy working independently while communicating very regularly with your intercontinental teammates.
It would be awesome if:
- You have some illustration chops.
- You have some experience working remotely (but if you’re a clear communicator with rock-solid reliability and you’re curious about making the leap to remote, we’ll guide you through it).
We’re a remote-first, distributed software company with team members spread across the globe. We help startups and scaling companies build products and grow their engineering teams.
Why do people join Clearview? To make an impact. To grow as people and professionals. To enjoy schedule flexibility unlike anything they’ve ever experienced in a workplace. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
We bring Clearview teammates on as full-time contractors, but our list of benefits looks nothing like traditional contract freelancing. We offer all our teammates:
- Unparalleled flexibility of working hours — which means operationalized family-first, soul-first values
- Paid skill expansion (so you can keep growing as you work with us).
- Coworking (or home office optimization) budget
- A local meet-up budget for our co-located teammates to hang out outside of work
- Annual summits, for company-wide face time
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path to success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will often work independently, but when you’re working on a team it will be a small, feature-based, cross-functional team. One thing you can be certain of: You will be empowered to take ownership.