Koleks d.o.o. / DOKUDOM is an educational and artistic-cultural production house in Banja Luka, a sister company of TASKOVSKI FILMS
In the course of our growth, we are looking for a motivated and committed colleague for the Koleks d.o.o. / Taskovski Films’ Festival department, for the following part-time position
Festival Submissions & Social Media Assistant (m/f)
As a Festival Submissions & Social Media Assistant (m/f) you report directly to the Head of Festivals and Sales.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Submissions and offering of our films to the festivals
- Social media promotion of our films which are at the festivals and on our Video on Demand platform
- Creating and writing monthly newsletters, marketing materials for posts
- Regular correspondence with key film press media
- Researching for a new films and watching them
- Collecting promotional and marketing materials from the producers for the films that we acquired
- Use of database and maintaining efficient record system,
- Updating the company’s website and social media
- Assisting with all other tasks related to every day job in the department
- University degree (social science,communication, management in culture, art, marketing)
- Professional experience in Film industry is desirable, but motivated young professionals are also welcome
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Mail Chimp, Social media’s platforms and the ability to learn new computer programs efficiently
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesgin, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, Adobe Acrobat Professional is an advantage
- Highly motivated with a positive outlook and clear focus on quality and detail, well organized
- Self-starter with own initiative, enthusiastic and confident personality
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds
- Interest in film, art and culture is an advantage
We are offering:
- Working from any city in Bosnia & Herzegovina (working from home)
- Part-time position (20 hrs a week) with the possibility to full-time position (40 hrs a week) and attractive salary
- Working in a great team, a high degree of independence and creative freedom in a growth-oriented, global company
- A dynamic work environment: direct communication via ‘’you’’ from the intern to the CEO, clear guidance, helpful and committed colleagues
Join our team and apply now!
If you want to be considered for the postition in the first call, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].
In the cover letter, please describe briefly what your interests are and why you would like to work in a position like this. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.