The program offers knowledge and tools in innovation, creativity, and leadership. They train the teams to operate their own startup, as well as going from nothing to a fully fledged startup in 5 months. YSI provides close mentorship and follows up through their innovation team, access to the YSI network of talents, partners, and mentors. They also train the team’s to find the necessary information and help they need for themselves. The program will be facilitated online, primarily using an education platform named www.novoed.com.
1. Team (Objective 1 – 2)
– Understand, communication and trust
– Common vision
2. Understand (Objective 3-4)
– Triple research
3. Solution (Objective 5-6)
4. Build (Objective 7-8)
– Brand and full shape
– Prototype and action plan
Location: Online, Norway
- Resources: Learning platform with chosen content in an interactive manner, libraries filled with easy to find tools, methods, and knowledge. You also get tools that we make ourselves and tips and knowledge on the road.
- Mentors: They provide mentors who are experts in entrepreneurship, innovation, sustainability, leadership, and technology.
- Network: Their growing network of partners and businesses, will help you to find the right people to talk to when it is needed.
- Money: Their job is to help take you to a product or service that can be taken further, and we offer MVP and prototyping money. You can apply for money internally in YSI, and within 24 hours we will answer you: Either you get it, or we give you some pointers to work on.
- Community: As YSI has had many applicants over the years, they started a grass root community movement, named Earthpreneur. Here you will find driven and talented youth from around 170 countries, that are helping each other.
- 16-28-year-old people
- All countries are welcome to apply
- People with 15-35 hours to use every week from April-August
- Dedicated people with a real drive for solving complex problems
- People who are willing to make time and wants to create a real startup
- People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind
- Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it
- People who don’t get discouraged by creating a startup remotely with new people from different continents
- People who can make decisions and keep their cool under extreme uncertainty
Eligible Regions: Open for All.