12-19 November 2022 | Boževce, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION
TC aiming at improving the quality of Volunteering ESC projects, with a focus on the elements of learning, support to learning and solidarity.
This training course aims at improving the quality of Volunteering ESC projects in the partner organizations, with a focus on the elements of learning, support to learning and solidarity. Participants are 16 volunteers’ coordinators, mentors and other persons involved in the supporting structure for volunteering projects.
Namely, participants will be better prepared for and more familiar with:
- Support systems, different roles and methods in mentoring and supervising volunteers;
- Their tasks of support and reflection on learning, personal growth, skills development, self-awareness for the volunteers;
- How to support yourself when working with volunteers;
- How to overcome challenges that can occur during the project;
- Tools for critical reflection on volunteer’s lifestyle, impact and ecological footprint;
- How to ensure context-awareness of the volunteers, reflection on their role in the local community and the true meaning of solidarity;
- European Solidarity Corps, Erasmus+, Service Civil International and other volunteering programs/schemes.
We would like that this training is inspiring, empowering and productive, so bring your great ideas, knowledge and experience and critical, but constructive approach.
- No ESCape from Reflection – Training course about support systems in volunteering projects for mentors and coordinators (3).pdf
Your kind of training?
This Training Course is
for 16 participants
from Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Türkiye, Western Balkan countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Volunteering mentors, Youth coaches, ESC coordinators and other coordinators of volunteers
Velebitska Udruga Kuterevo (Youth NGO)
- GAIA Kosovo (Youth NGO)
- Volunteers’ Centre of Vojvodina (Youth NGO)
Contact for questions:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +381 63 11 82 804
Accommodation and food
All costs of accommodation and food will be covered by the programme and free for participants.
Food will be vegetarian, vegan, seasonal and mainly local.
The maximum amount of the travel costs (return ticket) reimbursed will be:
Kosovo: 23 EUR per person
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Serbia, Northern Macedonia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Greece: 210 EUR (Green travel:bus, train) per person
Croatia, Slovenia: 320 EUR (Green travel:bus, train) per person
More information here