We are looking to hire a full-time, highly motivated graphic designer to join our team.
The designer will be responsible for all design aspects of the company from defining requirements, visualizing and creating illustrations, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of the website, presentations, brochures and other promotional materials.
Your designs should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
– Study design briefs and determine requirements
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
– Use the branding colors and layouts for each design
– Amend designs after feedback
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
– Proven graphic designing experience
– A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
– Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Adobe XD, Photoshop)
– A keen eye for aesthetics and details
– Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
If you have recognized yourself in the above mentioned, send us your application with CV to [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
The NeuraLegion Team