Moneda.ba is a fin-tech company focused on providing the best financial services using advanced technological and security solutions. We offer quick and simple micro-credit solutions to our customers, with a variety of easy repayment and additional financing methods.
Due to a fast expansion of our organization, we are looking for an energetic and ambitious person to fill the IT System Administrator position and join our growing team.
Location: Istočno Sarajevo / Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Participates in planning and execution in Company branch expansion (including cabling and wiring);
- Participates in planning and execution of new systems implementation and deployment;
- Participate in disaster recovery plan testing;
- Be single point of contact for IT related questions in the Company;
- Process and solve customer problem requests;
- Prepare new user workplaces (computer, printer, software etc.);
- Cooperate and drive process with local and international partners.
- At least 2 years of working experience on similar position;
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, MS Office, Active directory, Mobile technologies;
- Common understanding about IT infrastructure and networking (LAN, WAN, Switches, Routers, IP telephony);
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software;
- Good communication skills in communication with end users – the desire to understand end-user problems and solve them;
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory;
- Good time management;
- Process oriented and optimization oriented.
- Working in a dynamic environment in a fast-growing international fin-tech company;
- Modern facilities;
- High technology devices and tools;
- Competitive salary.