Hydrogen Europe is the European association representing the interest of the hydrogen and fuel cell industry and its stakeholders and promoting hydrogen as an enabler of a zero-emission society. With more than 300 companies and 29 national associations as members, our association encompasses the entire value chain of the European Hydrogen and fuel cell ecosystem collaborating with the European Commission in the Fuel Cell Hydrogen Joint Undertaking.
- Foster and develop relationships;
- Increase value of membership services;
- Develop membership development strategy and retention, including corporate
- Create and implement promotional strategy and activities for members.
New membership and sponsorship acquisition:
- Generate leads and cold call prospective members;
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, partnerships- or new ways of reaching existing markets;
- Seek ways of improving the way association operates and create other than membership revenue income streams (such as: event sponsorship and registration, reports, ads etc);
- Sell Flagship event services to members and non-members.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis;
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy and create membership and sponsorship, recruitment materials, appeal letters, brochures, etc.
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate;
- Assist and support the Operations team.
- At least 5-8 years sales experience, preferably with B2B;
- Excellent knowledge of sales, marketing and customer service;
- Able to read and understand financial reports;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other European languages an asset;
- Self-starter, team player, can-do attitude, responsible and accountable.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Generous extra-legal benefits as well as bonus plan tied to predefined targets
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official call for applications