20-21 September 2023 | Online, Spain
Opportunity to make contacts with new organisations, plan projects together for the next Erasmus+ deadlines and get some new activity ideas for your youth work and for promoting active youth participation at local and European level.
2-day online event for building new partnerships in the field of Erasmus+ Youth and sharing of tools for youth workers about promoting active youth participation at local and European level.
Dates: 20-21 September 2023, 14:00-17:00 CET
The main objectives of the event are:
- meet new organisations, get to know each others’s work and activities and build possible partnerships for future projects .
- share different tools and methods for local and international youth work focused on motivating active youth participation and building long-lasting connections between local youth and our organisations.
- identify common interests, build project teams and start working on common project ideas in the field of Erasmus+ YOUTH (KA1 and KA2 projects).
What will we do during the event?
- brief presentations of each of the participating organisations
- engage with other youth workers or representatives of the organisations to get to know them better and find possible new partners
- present the MAP for youth Toolkit with non formal education methods for stimulating the active participation among youth, building strong links between youth and our organisations, giving voice and means for young people to express themselves, to be more involved in non formal education, cultural or other activities, while building sense of commitment and desire to be more active in community and civic life in general.
- brief overview of the Erasmus+ Youth guide and contiditions of KA1 and KA2 projects
- building partnerships (project teams) and creating brief ideas for future common projects.
Who can participate?
This event is for youth workers and organisations actively involved in youth work both at LOCAL and EUROPEAN levels.
Participants should be interested in:
– building partnerships and future common projects
– discovering some new approaches to youth work and promoting youth participation both at local and European level.
Youth workers may include paid employees, as well as volunteers and other types of collaborators of an organisation active in the youth field.
Participants should have at least some minimum experience in organising Erasmus+ Youth projects (keep in mind that this is not a training course, so we will not have time to explain in detail how such projects are organised). This said, participants and organisations with any relevant experience (limited or broader) are more than welcome.
Age limits: 18+, no upper limit
What you may need to prepare if you are selected?
- brief information about the organisation you represent and the youth work that you do (at local and European level)
- brief information about any European level youth project idea that you may have and would like to find partners for.
- optional: if you have any good examples from your youth work, of involving and building a community of active and committed young people in your local area, and you are willing to share, it will be appreciated.
How to apply?
Fill in the application form.
Deadline for applications: 05.09.2023
Selection of participants will be done soon after the deadline.
If you have any questions, you may contact us by email at: [email protected]
Available downloads: MAP for Youth online NETWORKING & TOOL SHARING_info pack.pdf